Message Boards > General Discussion

Big horse tales

<< < (8/9) > >>

Silver City Heritage Farm:

--- Quote from: Ryan on October 26, 2016, 06:09:58 PM ---Got this Pic last night. Was supposed to be a selfie of us both , but when he saw his face on the screen , he wanted me out of the photo :)

--- End quote ---

:)) :)) :))Ryan, that's the advantage to having a mini who's a photo bomber. Spanky's too short to take up the whole frame!! ROFL  It never ceases to surprise me that a horse who was handled so little before coming to me could be so self-aware that he knows what a camera is for. He never misses a chance to come for a close-up just like yours when he hears that shutter click.

Ryan:
I wish that was one of my minis , I would have had a little more space to get into the photo :)

That lovely creature hogging the photo is my 16.2 TB Fitzy :)

Ryan:
Im slowly returning to riding after a long spell. Both horse and rider have been in a good "paddock", so to speak.

Only issue I had was trying to do the girth up. That and One very excited TB , who had plenty of energy, but was quite well behaved :)

dcwolcott:
Looks great, Ryan!

Ryan:
Thank you , I really have missed riding , forgot how good the view is from up there :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version