Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

The Palms 2020/2021 Line up

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ryan:
I managed to hand breed the mare that wouldnt stand still for the stallion. We managed to do it twice at the end of her cycle.

The other mare is due back in season next week. If she does not come back in, I would think she has taken, but Ive also left it way too late in the year.  . Daylight savings finishes in a couple of weeks, so now to sit back and wait for their winter coats to drop and hopefully Ill have some good news at the end of the year  ;pray :)

dcwolcott:
Good deal!  We'll await hearing the results!!

Ryan:
I turned all mine out together for winter , putting the girls back in with my boys. Neither of the girls have come into season , so lets hope at least one of them may be pregnant  ;pray :)

dcwolcott:
That's good news and I can't wait!!

Silver City Heritage Farm:
If that grey is the stallion, he looks nice...from the tiny picture that I can see on my cellphone. :P

I'm glad to see you have some plans for foals.  Hope is always a wonderful thing to have, no matter the cause of it. As infrequently as I come to this, my favorite website....I'm truly grateful that the good Lord has blessed us with Diane so that we can all enjoy and support each other and our horses.

Also, though I appreciate seeing the stallion, where are the mums to be?? I only saw one chestnut TB hiney! :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version