Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

AI?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rocklone:
No nothing has happened. I didn't bother to ask questions, life just seems to be stopped at the moment!

If i was to ask about it all, i think i would need to have a good stallion sample lined up. I think my vet would be the sort to enjoy "new" ventures but i don't really know if im the person to do that. I have limited land, limited funds and i am very bad at selling foals (as in i can't do it hahah)

But i might contact a few friends and ask about it and see if anyone is interested. I would love to see what Meadow could put out, shes got such good breeding and shes a lovely mare so i would be more than willing to let someone i trusted lease her to breed..i don't need a foal but i think she could give a good line/stamp to the breed. Ive kind of come away from the local clubs a lot...just not into the drama they have had...so frankly the contacts pool is very very small for me

dcwolcott:
This has been a tough year for all, and drama in horse clubs is nothing new, and if you're like me --nothing enjoyed!!

We'd love to see what Meadow could produce too.  She is so pretty and well bred, for sure!  You should post a couple of new photos of her so we can see how she continues to grow beautifully!! 

Rocklone:
I must take some lol! ive been quite bad at taking any proper photos for years. just normal field photos, and shes notoriously hard to get photos of cause shes always in your face!

This is just two from a few weeks ago in the snow :)  and one from summer 2019..literally there are no others!! im so bad lol

dcwolcott:
She's so pretty in that summer picture!!   And the fluffy winter ones are just great!!

Rocklone:
Shes a very pretty mare. More short coupled than a lot that are around. Looking at conformation from a "useful" perspective i tend to prefer them with a shorter back, something i think gets missed a little in minis. A judge once told me to never ever let her show stood "out" because she is much more perfect stood totally square.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version