Message Boards > Follow Our Growing Foals

Belle - Sophia's 2018 filly

(1/12) > >>

Chanda:
Thought I'd start a topic for Belle in the foal forum.
No prize, but Ryan wins, I picked "hell coulee Simply Believe" for her name, hopefully, the registry will accept it.   My second choice is "hell coulee Simply Silver Belle", even though it's not Christmas.

No new pictures, but I'll add a couple of the previous pictures here, just so there is something.   It might be awhile with this weather for new pcitures, too cold for naked baby.   She seems to be doing just fine.  She's curious, but not quite curious enough to come all the way up to me on her own.

Chanda:
Oops, forgot the details.
Dam: Lucky Harts Simply Sophia - grey mare
Sire: WF Pattons Steel Encore - silver black tobiano stallion
DOB: March 18, 2018

dcwolcott:
I'm glad to see her here!!  Welcome Belle !!! :))

Ryan:
Welcome to the Forum Belle :)

Glad she has a name you like !! 

Happy she is doing great Chanda.

That quilt you made for me will be put to good use in the next few weeks :) I am an uncle to a beautiful little Niece "Jordyn" 6 weeks early and a tiny 4 pound. She will be in special care for a few weeks before coming home. I am over the moon !!!!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Ryan on April 02, 2018, 06:35:42 PM ---
That quilt you made for me will be put to good use in the next few weeks :) I am an uncle to a beautiful little Niece "Jordyn" 6 weeks early and a tiny 4 pound. She will be in special care for a few weeks before coming home. I am over the moon !!!!

--- End quote ---

Congrats!   That's very tiny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version