Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

Belle 2021

<< < (2/12) > >>

elizabeth.conder:
Belle, one of her when she was showing as a yearling. Another of her a couple months in foal with her first foal. She?s been a bit of a pasture puff since so haven?t taken any nice ones. Also one of her first foal, also aired by my stallion. As a yearling he?s barely 27 inches. And has only grown 2 inches in the last 6 months

elizabeth.conder:
Dice
First is when he was being shown as a Junior stallion and then one from this past way when I decided last minute to show him as a 9 year old senior stallion. He hadn?t had much fitting up but I was pleased nonetheless.

dcwolcott:
Beautiful mare, and such a handsome boy!  So nice they are producing small, correct little ones!!  Can't wait for the new little one to make an appearance!

elizabeth.conder:
Kinda laughed at poor Belle tonight?foal started kicking so hard while she was eating her dinner that she finally just laid down and rolled. I guess she decided to shake the foal up a bit 😂

I also got one mare confirmed in foal for early next year. I have not been able to get my other mare in foal. I thought she was in foal last year and nope. Then again this year and nope. Oh well.

dcwolcott:
Too funny.  Roll that baby around!!

Remember, don't give up!  It's not too late in the year to keep trying with that mare.  The vet can easily give her a shot to bring her back into season so you can try again. before winter.  Good job with your second mare in foal.  Is the second mare in foal to your stallion, or an outside stallion? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version