Message Boards > Follow Our Growing Foals

Hayley, my first foal ever...

(1/3) > >>

Chanda:
turns 21 this year on March 30.
My AQHA mare had her first foal on March 30, 1997; which was Easter Sunday.
Rebs Foolish Duster (chestnut AQHA mare) x White Leroy Brown (AKA: Casper - sorrel APHA stallion) foaled Miss Hayley Zip (sorrel bs APHA mare).
I have one pic of her on her birthday that has already been scanned into the computer.  I might have one of the stallion.  And, I have a couple of grown up Hayley, but they are several years old (she was about 9-10).   I just haven't taken many pics of the saddle horses lately.   [2012 meeting Junior as a baby.]

dcwolcott:
She is one pretty girl!!!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on January 16, 2018, 03:38:14 PM ---She is one pretty girl!!!

--- End quote ---
Thank you.   She was the only solid foal out of the stallion in that foal crop, only like 4-5 foals, but still the only solid.  [The next year, the stallion owner's mare had a foal with even less white on it, so I feel blessed that Hayley had as much chrome as she did.]

FYI: she's named for the Hale-Bopp comet, which was visible that year.  [Yes, I changed the spelling, but it was still the inspiration.]

Ryan:
Shes beautiful Chanda.:)

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Ryan on January 16, 2018, 04:47:05 PM ---Shes beautiful Chanda.:)

--- End quote ---

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version