Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

Sassy

<< < (25/26) > >>

dcwolcott:
With all that white under his wet coat, I'd say you have a fewspot with lightning steaks on his legs!!!  Every appaloosa breeders dream stallion!

The cam is offline so I can't see him, but I'll check back later to actually see him, since I missed his birth. 

dcwolcott:
Oh, I can see him!!!  You just brought momma something special to eat, and he is simply lovely!!!!  She cooked those SPOTS just right!!!  Nice and leggy and I hope he has only good attributes from his daddy so he becomes a perfect stallion for your breeding program, since he's not related to any of your mares, I believe?  As a fewspot, he will produce appy foals from every mare, solid or not, and some pintaloosas from any pinto mares!  An appaloosa breeders dream!

Holly:
Only related to his mom... Who is wanting me to stay far away from her foal . were having a bit of a difficult time nursing so been syringe feeding colostrum.

He is quite a cutie. Hard to get clear pictures in the dark stall so doing best I can.

Chanda:
Congrats.

Silver City Heritage Farm:
;D ;D Congratulations!!  ;D ;D
I checked in at 0200, 0300, and 0500, at which time my phone wouldn't stream correctly. (Kept playing as a negative shot.  :o )

I saw him at 0630, watched him wait quietly while Mom rested and saw him nursing and then pooing just now when we got home from walking.

Only horse people get excited when a new baby poos!!

Glad he's here and doing well. Again, congratulations!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version