Message Boards > General Discussion

The VOICE

<< < (2/3) > >>

dcwolcott:
OMG!  I remember seeing him on his first visit to The Voice!  I was at my daughter's in Texas for her surgery, and she had the first episode with him taped, so since she loves the show we watched it!  He's fabulous!!

Hoping he wins!!

Ryan:
They both have amazing voices , your son should try for next year :)

Fingers crossed for Sundance for this year  ;pray

Ryan:
How is he going Holly?

Sorry it hasnt aired here at all this year , usually we get a sneak peak.

Silver City Heritage Farm:
SPOILER ALERT  SPOILER ALERT  SPOILER ALERT
Please do NOT read if you are waiting to watch the finale!!

Holly, CONGRATULATIONS to Sundance!!!

I had been checking in on the internet....Tuesday early I saw that he'd made it to the Final Four, and I enjoyed watching his performance.  ;D. Then later, I saw yahoo had a spoiler alert, so I clicked and saw that he'd WON!!!! I enjoyed his live performance of his (written by him) original song "Darlin' Don't Go." I loved the video version of it, as I could hear the bass parts better.

His performance of "Treat Her Right" with Blake Shelton BLEW ME AWAY!! His dad must have felt overwhelmed to see his son perform his #2 hit (of 1965.) I like that song anyway, but last night I must have watched it a half-dozen times. I was be-bopping along so well my husband even started laughing and grabbed a video of me watching the video! ROFL

I hope this will be a big boost to his career. What little research I've done shows his already put in his hard knocks.  8) 8)

Ryan:
OMG !!!! That is amazing , what an achievement , heres to many number #1 hits :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version