Message Boards > General Discussion

Tarot readings

(1/2) > >>

Rocklone:
Dunno if anyone here believes in/cares for tarot. But i do. I tend to need signs.
[/size]Anywho. I drew my cards when i was asked to buy my ridden loan horse, and they all told basically said that i wanted to make a commitment, was ready for a new journey, but was afraid to because i might be deceived/hurt. My last drawn card was a horse.[/color]
[/size]I've been taking a very "hold off" approach cause i do NOT want to make mistakes again and end up with a horse i can't ride.[/color]
Just now i was talking to a tarot reader and i told her all my woes, and she asked me to draw a card from my deck. Guess what the card was? The horse.
She said, that even though this card means news is on the way, its a pretty clear sign.

A bit of history might help here - i came off my last horse, and really lost my mojo. I had to sell him cause i could not bring myself to ride. Then i got another one who was a mess....made me a mess..i basically gave up riding. Eventually i went back to lessons and after a few months started to part loan this lad, i now full loan him and have the option of buying him.

Chanda:
Not sure I believe in Tarot, but they always say you'll see the signs.   If it's in the cards for you, then you'll know if it's right.

Rocklone:
im always skeptical too but what are the odds that i draw the horse when my question is if i should have a horse lol

dcwolcott:
He is a handsome boy!!  I'd certainly lean in his direction.  Don't believe in Tarot, but do believe that we are given opportunities that we can step out and take, or walk away.  In this case, I think I'd try.  If it's not right, just be committed to knowing when to call it quits and find him a new home.  But you may have the time of your life, and this will be the right move for you!

Rocklone:
My biggest issue is that i have him stabled away from home, which costs a lot. I can afford it at the moment, but my job is not in any way secure. If i lose it, he can come here but i would REALLY struggle.

Im also afraid that i am favoring him over the minisand not working with them as much as i should.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version