Message Boards > Sale Board

Keeping Your Sales Active....

(1/3) > >>

dcwolcott:
Here is our "Sale Board" for selling whatever you want...Horses, books, quilts (hint...hint....) ?  Things will stay up until they are sold, as once sold, the thread will wind up at the bottom for lack of activity. 

If you have something for sale, you'll have to update it to keep it at the top of the board if it hasn't sold yet.

Hope we have some fun here!  As an example, we have several new people here that might benefit from books that would be helpful.  Perhaps you are willing to share, if you're not using them. 

Have fun, and I know I'll be checking this out!!

clara cain:
FOR SALE
REGISTERED, TRAINED, PUREBRED BAY 2007 BAY ARABIAN GELDING
Many "A" show championships and reserves.  2012 AHAF Jr Sport Horse Under Saddle Grand Champion, photo in Arabian Horse World Magazine.

dcwolcott:
Oh, he's beautiful, Clara!

If I had more time, since taking care of my mom with Alzheimers takes a great deal of my "spare" time after work and weekends, I would really consider him.  I'd love to have a riding horse again, and love Arabians -- having raised them decades ago.  He's really handsome!

clara cain:
Thank u diane.  I have not gotten but two inquiries sine Nov.  from onlinearabianssales and horseclicks where I have my ads

Ryan:
I cant believe you havent had more inquiries , he is lovely , do you ride him ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version