Message Boards > General Discussion

Just a start, spring cleaning...

<< < (9/9)

dcwolcott:
So sorry you're working so hard and having crappy results!  I would vote "wait" too, but I know I would do it anyway!   ::)

Chanda:
Got the other gallon on, it did about 3/4 of a short side of the house, so probably will need 3-4 gallons to finish the rest of the house, as we have an addition that sticks out, adding 3 more sides to the house. 
Shayne wants to use a paint sprayer, I say no thank you, as the one we have always seems to clog, and when you live this far from town, renting one is a nuisance, as you pay for a day for pick up and return, since it's so far to go.

Chanda:
Almost done staining the house.  We picked up 4 more gallons, and may be a bit short.  I only have about 1/2 gallon left, but about 12' or so of tall wall to do (downhill side of the house left, so more wall to stain).  Had a few delays and interruptions, lost some paint to mishaps, such as the wind blowing the paint tray off the ladder twice.    And, of course, I did not work on my birthday.
While I don't care for breathing in poop dust, it's windy today; I think I'll clean the smaller mare paddock and get that cleaned up again (they've been going out to pasture, so it's not excessive, but I"m behind).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version