Message Boards > Sale Board

2021 - projects and completed items available

<< < (2/8) > >>

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on March 10, 2021, 07:59:55 AM ---It is absolutely lovely -- wonky or not -- as all your quilts are.  Anyone who hasn't purchased at least one of your offerings is missing out on something VERY special!!  I love each and every piece I've purchased, as do my family members who have been lucky enough to be at the receiving end of my purchases!!   :-*

--- End quote ---
Thank you, so very much.

Chanda:
Hopefully, it'll be done sometime this year.  Working on a Mystery Quilt for quilt guild (don't recall if I posted before, while I was working on the blocks).   Pandemic kind of interrupted how we got our clues along the way, but it's a work in progress.  I have the blocks all done, and the final assembly instructions, so I've been working on putting it together.  The top is "due" in May for quilt guild, the finished quilt in September.   
I did not get pictures of all 10 blocks as I made them (well 10 clues, some were just a couple blocks to be made, others were several); but here are a few of the individual blocks, and then a picture of the center section put together.

dcwolcott:
Really cool!!!  That center round final picture is one I'll be watching closely!!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on April 10, 2021, 10:38:51 AM ---Really cool!!!  That center round final picture is one I'll be watching closely!!

--- End quote ---

The spinning, flower looking block in the first picture, and the blue polka dot and white in I think the second picture, are the next round of blocks.  Cream background strips between the "rounds.
And, I'll be changing up a couple little things from the directions, as I don't want the light background as the outer border, so will make border inside that wider, and skip the light outer (you'll see when I get that far).

Silver City Heritage Farm:

--- Quote from: Chanda on April 11, 2021, 12:34:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: dcwolcott on April 10, 2021, 10:38:51 AM ---Really cool!!!  That center round final picture is one I'll be watching closely!!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'll be in line right behind you! >:D

I agree with what you said about the care and quality of the work Chanda does.  I gave a friend of mine a lap quilt Chanda did that was Pink Cancer survivor ribbon themed.  She used it while caring for a friend's very premie baby.  Little Dexter is now a thriving and rambunctious 5 year old. 🥰

Chanda, thank you for giving us the opportunity to enjoy, and be blessed by, your lovingly worked pieces.  It's one of many arts that are so precariously close to being lost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version