Message Boards > Foaling Questions & Help

101 days in foal today and some stupidity on my part to mention : /

<< < (2/4) > >>

Chanda:
I had heard that it absorbed through the skin, but had no idea what kind of symptoms it might produce.  Glad you caught it and are getting back to normal.
Can't wait to see what your mare is cooking for you, ok so yes we have to wait til next spring, but we'll all be here.   Feel free to post along as she goes.  Share new USd and whatever you wish to share while you wait.

Suebe:
Actually Chandra because I put her on hormones to put her into heat earlier, she's due early to mid January 2017, spring just sounded way to far :)

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Suebe on May 27, 2016, 02:25:53 PM ---Actually Chandra because I put her on hormones to put her into heat earlier, she's due early to mid January 2017, spring just sounded way to far :)

--- End quote ---
Ok, so a bit earlier, sounds even better, slightly shorter wait for us.

Suebe:
Yes lol I'm a very impatient person!
Ok so I hope I'm in the right order ;D
The first pic was at 60 days and most visible is the skull and one leg
The second pic is literally it's butt and legs, the bright white at the ends of the legs are yes, tiny little hooves :) PS she's pretty sure it's a colt! But didn't get as good a look as she wanted because it was so active.
The third pic was at 46 days, thought it was cool because the baby formed a heart with its body and umbilical cord!
The last is for fun, our baby donk that was born 6 weeks ago and his BLM burro mom with my daughter

dcwolcott:
Oh, look how much he's grown!!!!  We waited for him a long time, and I'm so pleased to see him again!!  You need to share more pictures of him as he grows!!  Start a thread just for him on the watchin the foals grow board.  We'd love to watch him!!

What did you name him, by the way?

Love those ultrasound pictures.  They're fabulous!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version