Author Topic: spring 2020 check-in...  (Read 4973 times)

Offline Chanda

• Global Moderator
  • When life hands you scraps, make quilts.
Re: spring 2020 check-in...
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2020, 12:23:22 AM »
Glad you have safely arrived in TX. Enjoy your visit.

Chanda
HC Minis

Stallions: Little Kings Cat on Top, Paper Mache`
Mares: Misty, Tana, Sophia, Bliss, Bonny, Dolly and Baybe
Geldings: Dakota, Monte and Manny, Spotty
Donkey: Tilly

Offline Silver City Heritage Farm

• Bye 2020! Hope dog bitya AND door hitya!
    • Silver City Heritage Farmstead
Re: spring 2020 check-in...
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2020, 02:38:31 PM »
🥳🥳Happy belated birthday, Diane!!🥳  I hope your special day still makes you feel all warm and fuzzy when you look back at it.  Are you enjoying your visit?

I'm still alive and full of hopes.😊😊 s

I've been estsblishing a new cut flower business. 🥰  The pandemic and weird weather here have made it a bit more challenging.  However, I started small and made fairly wise investments.  The weather caused planting delays, so I've moved on to the next season.  Last Friday, I closed on a new 50' ? 150' lot 4 blocks over from my house.  It has 50' of frontage on a main road, so I'm planning on placing a greenhouse and market stand there.  The greenhouse will extend my season.  I'm only one block down from our main road in town.  That means I'm only one block down from 25,000+ potential vehicles to come my way daily!  My best friend's daughter is in graphic design, so she'll be doing up some vinyl for me in a couple of months.

I've been lurking, watching folks' threads.  I hope everyone is well.  Know that all members here are in my prayers, that our Creator is lifting you all safely above every challenge, and that you and those you love always have "enough".

With much love....Julie

P.S....Anna!  ANNA!!  Much of our unusual weather this year seems to take a track across the Big Pond over to your West coast.  Are you damp and chilly going into early summer, too?
Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Specializing in Heritage poultry, vegetables and cut flowers. Miniature horses for the everyday family, until they're ready to move up to the rated shows and programs!