Message Boards > General Discussion

Meet Sophia...

<< < (10/11) > >>

Ryan:
Well I hope when she has shed her winter woolies , theres a tummy starting to appear :)

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Ryan on December 06, 2017, 04:49:33 PM ---Well I hope when she has shed her winter woolies , theres a tummy starting to appear :)

--- End quote ---
I hope not.  She shouldn't start shedding for at least 3-4 months, yet.   First day of spring may be on the Calendar as March 20th, but we don't typically have spring stay til around Mother's Day (second Sunday in May, if you don't have Mother's Day in OZ).   If she does foal, baby will probably need a blanket for awhile, as she may go as early as March; early than I like, but the seller exposed her that early.

Ryan:
Sorry I should have gone back and read a little , Its early in the morning here and coffee just isnt working today LOL

Chanda:

--- Quote from: Ryan on December 06, 2017, 05:13:20 PM ---Sorry I should have gone back and read a little , Its early in the morning here and coffee just isnt working today LOL

--- End quote ---
better get some espresso.   :o

Ryan:
I know , considering I asked when you thought she may be due only recently , maybe I should be adding whiskey to it  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version