Message Boards > Sale Board

2022 projects and available pieces...

<< < (2/5) > >>

dcwolcott:
that's a lovely baby quilt.  Beautiful colors and pattern.

And the strip quilt is beautiful, too.  You have such a way with colors and patterns.  I wish I could "see" in my head like you do.  Both lovely!

Chanda:

--- Quote from: dcwolcott on March 18, 2022, 11:15:32 AM ---that's a lovely baby quilt.  Beautiful colors and pattern.

And the strip quilt is beautiful, too.  You have such a way with colors and patterns.  I wish I could "see" in my head like you do.  Both lovely!

--- End quote ---
Thank you so much.
The "ugly" quilt isn't so ugly after all.  ;)

Chanda:
I don't know if anyone other than myself and Diane look at this section, but I'll put this up here first, before I go anywhere else with this offer.
I've been calling this "the ugly quilt".   I bought a 4 boxes of fabric at an estate sale, picked the four with colors and prints I liked, didn't look much further than that.  When I did look at it, it was pre-cut pieces of fabric, but no patterns; so I took a pile of strip cuts and sewed them together, made a couple cuts, rearranged and sewed them together again.  Ended up with this interesting piece, about 60x72".  [I just finished quilting it, very basic to hold it together.  And, I'll be binding it shortly.]  All told, materials cost me about $40 (fabric averages about $12/yard retail these days, only the backing is a single piece that didn't not come from the boxes, and the batting in the middle is new).   Shipping is about $15 to anywhere in the US (I know we have a few out of country members, but shipping would be like $40-50 probably for out of country, so I would prefer to only ship within the US).
Here's the deal...   Make me an offer on this quilt, you'd be paying the offer price plus $15 s/h.   [It would be nice if the offer was over $40, but it does not have to be.]    I'll give it a few days for members to see this.  Pretty much first offer gets it.   If no one is interested, I'll probably offer it on FB.

Chanda:
working on these baby quilts for a neighbor who going to be a grandma soon to twins.
I have the tops done now.  They are smaller, since I made two.
Will be layering and quilting them soon.

dcwolcott:
OMG!!  They are so cute and colorful!!  And such cute little animal patches in the blocks!  Stunning, just how I would expect your work to be!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version